A DUI STAYS ON YOUR RECORD FOREVER. DON’T GET ONE – GO FIELDS.
- Can eliminate you from many positions for which you are otherwise qualified.
- Can be the determining factor when competing for a position with someone who has a clean record.
- If the job requires driving or operating machinery, you can instantly lose your position even if you already have it.
- Most companies run routine checks that WILL catch your DUI
- Loss of a commercial driver’s license (CDL) for an entire year.
- May instantly lose policy.
- When insurance is reinstated, premiums will increase – likely double for three years.
- When insurance is reinstated, SR22 coverage will also be required.
- Many countries will deny entry to people with DUI convictions. President Bush, upon his first official visit to Canada, had to obtain a special permit because of his DUI conviction.
- Marital difficulties are another common problem with DUI convictions. The enormous expense of a conviction causes strain and resentment which can be a final straw in some situations. DUI convictions will adversly effect a party’s standing in any type of divorce litigation. They are often successfully used in attempts to deny or limit custody and visitation.
DON’T LOSE IT – Call Fields Law Firm.